Monday, October 22, 2012


Organic No Bakes

 My cousins made these when I was a kid and now as an adult I’ve re-visited their chocolaty peanut buttery-ness. My daughter begs for them. But then again, she’s easy to please and loves all kinds of food.

Bring to a boil and stir just until sugar is dissolved:
2 C. Organic Evaporated Cane Juice
3 T. Raw Cacao Powder
½ C. Organic Butter
½ C. Raw Milk
Pinch of Sea Salt 

Add In:
3 C. Organic Rolled Oats
½ C. Organic Raw Peanut Butter (I blend my own*)
1 t. Organic Vanilla 

Drop onto wax paper by the spoonful. Put in refrigerator and cool 'til hard.
*I buy roasted salted peanuts from the Nutty Guys through a local vendor. I prefer these to the peanut butter stock type of peanuts. It has a much better flavor.
 
Enjoy! Happy Baking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment